Thursday, April 5, 2018

Blood Child

1. What was your reaction to what you just read?

I found Bloodchild interesting. I am obsessed with aliens and their infereiations with male pregnancies in different stories. In fact, my senior thesis is about a stoner who gets abducted and pregnant by aliens which is how I connected to this story. There is a strong connection between Gan and his mother's situation. In the story, the mother cannot bear children, but her son is carrying a child.

2. What connections did I get from the story?

Other than my thesis film Probaphobe, which relates to this story, I really connected with how weird the story was. I love reading unusual stories with weird concepts.

3. What changes would I make to this story? What media would you choose?

If I were to change this story, I would adapt it into am action comic book series. This is an interesting story with a strong concept. I feel like it would play well in comic books due to more illustration freeform creativity. It would be cool to see the different concept art for the aliens.




No comments:

Post a Comment